Cantex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is clinical stage pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing proprietary pharmaceuticals which treat cancer through their toxic effects on malignant stem cells.
Cantex's pipeline features two products in Phase II clinical development:
- Highly active against glioblastoma, triple-negative breast cancer, and other malignant stem cells
- Convenient proprietary oral formulation
- Readily crosses blood brain barrier therefore well-suited for both primary and metastatic brain tumors
- Unique proprietary formulation combining two compounds with well-established safety
- FDA granted orphan drug designation for glioblastoma; Phase II trial expected to begin in 2016
- Pilot in newly diagnosed AML suggested increased complete remission rate and accelerated bone marrow recovery
- A randomized phase IIB study in newly diagnosed AML now enrolling
- Additional phase II trials in myelodysplastic syndrome and acute graft vs. host disease in 2017
Cantex Pharmaceuticals is dedicated and committed to develop proprietary pharmaceuticals that enhance the treatment of cancers and blood disorders, while reducing the life-threatening side effects of such treatments.